Well, well October. You snuck up on me. I'm super excited for all the Fall-ness, even if it does still feel like a sauna outside. I've already been doing some Fall things but there are some more things I would love to do. Here's my list:
1. Watch all of the Fall movies in this post.
2. Go to the fair.
3. Go to a corn maze.
4. Carve a pumpkin.
5. Watch ALL the football.
6. Make a new recipe using pumpkin and one using apples.
7. Go on vacation in the mountains (cheating a little because this is already planned).
8. Buy the plaid flannel shirt and booties from Target I have been pining for.
9. Read a new mystery book.
10. Take full advantage of the awesome weather by going on a run outside at least once a week.
What's on your list of must-dos for Fall?