Image Map

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Dear...

Dear Bath and Body Works,
Stop sending me all the emails with the deals and the coupons and...just stop. My wallet can't take it and my husband is starting to give me side eye with the piles of Wallflowers and hand soaps. ENOUGH.





Dear Summer,
I like you, I mean you're not my favorite season or anything, but you're cool because of my birthday and longer days. But can we stop with all the rain now? It's getting a little ridiculous.








































Dear football,
I miss you. There is nothing good to watch on Saturdays and Sundays. Please come back.




Dear carbs,
We need to talk. You're really great and all, and it's been fun. But I think we need to break up. You pretend to be my best friend and we have so much fun together. Then suddenly I realize my pants don't fit and I feel like crap. It's not me, it's you.

Dear decaf coffee,
I used to enjoy you just for the flavor, but now I'm getting old and I need the caffeine to function at work. Or maybe I've built up too high of a tolerance to caffeine and it doesn't effect me the same as it used to. Either way decaf, you're kiiinda useless now.




Dear life,
Could you ease up a little? I don't need it to be smooth sailing all the time, but a little break here and there would be great, mmkay? Thanks.









3 comments:

  1. I have that convo with carbs everyday. No joke! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed these posts of yours - and I feel the same way with Carbs LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate coupons! They make me feel like it's such a good deal that I really should have that item!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! :) I'd love to hear from you!

I respond to every comment through email, so if you don't get a response make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!