1. I only need to lose about 5 more pounds to reach my goal weight that I set when I started my weight loss/fitness journey. But they are the hardest 5 pounds EVAR and I honestly am having a hard time finding the motivation to buckle down on my nutrition and DO IT ALREADY. I'm pretty happy with where I am and I keep finding good reasons to eat ice cream and chips. I don't anticipate this getting any better as we enter the season of Pumpkin Spice and baked goods galore.
2. I read an article this morning on how to lose the last 10 pounds and the first suggestion was to drink water only and cut out all of the coffee drinks and I was like NOPE, got anything else??
3. We have a company wide meeting tomorrow at a local hotel and I'm actually really excited about it because it means we get to leave the office for a couple of hours. Plus we get food.
4. Are we noticing a pattern here? I like food. Hence I will never be a size 2. S'okay.
5. This is more of an embarrassing moment than a confession, but whatever: I was at Ross trying on clothes on Sunday and had just slipped into this darling black Calvin Klein dress when there was suddenly a horrid ear-splittingly-loud beeping noise. Yes, I had somehow set the alarm on the dress off. I got it off as quickly as I could and put my clothes back on so I could hand it to the fitting room attendant who had come back asking for the dress so she could turn off the alarm. After that I decided I was pretty much done trying clothes on since Ross puts those alarm things on everything and I was feeling paranoid.
6. I hate vanity sizing because it makes it really difficult to figure out what size I really am now, BUT I can totally see how it works for the store/brand because I will try on a size smaller than I usually wear and when it fits I'm all like "This dress is so cute, I need dis!" Clothing companies- 1, Me- 0
7. I think I'm officially old because even on the weekends with no alarm set, I'm consistently waking up by 8:30 and then by about 10:30 pm I'm getting sleepy and thinking about heading for bed. I know 8:30 is not that early but this is weird for me because I've always been a total night owl and I LOATHE mornings. Now I still loathe mornings but I'm actually kind of starting to enjoy waking up early on the weekends because it gives me more time to enjoy my days off.
I think that's all I've got! What are your confessions?