Image Map

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Currently...

Feeling: so grateful for all of the connections and sweet comments I have had in just my first few days of blogging! I've read blogs for a long time and thought for a loooong time about starting my own. Why did I wait so long, this is great!

Checking: my site stats obsessively, and getting a little giddy every time there's a new comment or more views of my blog! I'm such a newb.

meme

Dreaming: of the weekend because I have nothing planned and I. CAN'T. WAIT.

2ae8f7def4946bc2c32895d4cf023473[1]

Drinking: Iced coffee with hazelnut syrup, YUMMM.

CAM00508

Stole this cup from my hubby and I'm not even sorry

Wearing: one of my favorite little sundresses because it's HOT outside so I might as well not have to wear pants.

Planning: our anniversary trip next weekend to Jekyll Island, we're staying here and I'm so excited!!!

JekyllClubHotel_8066_600w[1]

Jekyll Island Club Hotel

Wondering: what I did to my back for it to be screaming in pain, YIKES! :(

Wanting: some new throw pillows for our couch and loveseat because our dogs love to snuggle up with ours and they are starting to look "well-loved".

$_35img100c

Listening to: the Kari Jobe Pandora station, like ALL the time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! :) I'd love to hear from you!

I respond to every comment through email, so if you don't get a response make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!