- I went to the chiropractor yesterday to get my back adjusted (Hallelu!), so I should be able to start working out normally again in a day or two. Part of me is genuinely like "Yay, I can work out again!" and the other part of me is like "Actually I was kind of enjoying taking it easy..."
- I've pretty much mentally checked out at work at this point because all I can think about is the 3-day weekend coming up and our anniversary trip!
- I'm really excited about fall for many reasons- one of them is being able to wear pants, long dresses, and boots all the time, 'cause let's face it, shaving your legs everyday gets old real fast.
- I have such a love/hate relationship with Facebook going on right now. I love being able to stay connected and keep up with family and friends, but if I'm on it too much I start to get irrationally angry at a lot of the posts because I'm like "Why does everyone have to express their opinion on everything?" Plus it's just a gigantic time vacuum.
- I seriously have banned myself from WebMD and pretty much any googling of symptoms, sickness, etc. because I always manage to convince myself that I have some heinous disease.
- I won't be super sad if the really super skinny jeans go out of style because I have too much hips and butt for them and I straight up look like Tweedledee and Tweedledum when I try them on. Not cute.
Linking up with Fitness Blondie and Dateless in Dallas!