*Also my pedicure from over a month ago should probably be done now.
* The breakfast and lunch I packed for today is basically all carbs. Because I cannot seem to get myself together enough to go grocery shopping on the weekends and then I don't want to go after work so I'm left with peanut butter and jelly for lunch.
* I spilled eyeshadow all over my jeans in the car on the way to work this morning. That stuff does NOT come out with a wet paper towel. Just trust me on that one.
* We're having kind of an End of Summer BBQ party this weekend and I'm seriously agonizing over whether to decorate for fall this week (Adam decrees that I shall not decorate for Fall until the official first day of Fall, which is tomorrow) or if I should keep my current, more summery decor up until after the party. Like, I really cannot decide about this. I am fully aware of how ridiculous it is that I cannot make a decision this simple.
* I'm both excited for the party and also kind of dreading it a little because it means having to super clean the house and be all "on" for the party, know what I mean? I'm such a strange mixture of introvert/extrovert. I love hanging out with friends and I LOVE entertaining so I enjoy planning these things but then my introvert side peeks out and all I want to do is find a hole to crawl into with my books and my puppies and my Adam and hide from the world.
* I know I haven't been as present on the blog and on your blogs and I'm sorry. My schedule has been kind of weird lately, also I've been dealing with some anxiety issues and that always kind of puts me in survival, "do the bare minimum to get by" mode.