1. Work out three days a week. I had gotten in the routine of 5-7 days a week, so surely I can handle 3 days a week!
2. Incorporate more fruits and veggies back into my diet. I felt SO much better when I was getting several servings of fruit and veggies a day. Why did I stop?
3. Finish planning the Christmas Party- this is pretty much a non-negotiable since the party is December 6th.
4. Read at least 3 new books. This really should not be difficult for me, I can go through a book (or more) a week, easy.
5. Limit our eating out to twice a week. We had been doing really well with this and then life has gotten crazy and I haven't been planning out shopping and meals as well, which leads to no plan and grabbing whatever we can find.
6. Improve my running time to 9 minutes per mile. This is not a huge improvement from where I'm at now, but I know better than to make too lofty of a goal. Baby steps!
7. Get some Christmas shopping done. I like having some shopping to do after Thanksgiving and during the month of December, but I definitely want to get some of it knocked out this month!
8. Try out the freezer meal thing for at least one week. I have wanted to try this for a loooong time and just never done it. Anyone have some good recipes for freezer meals they would like to share?
Ok, I think that's all I want to tackle this month! Let's do it!