- Continuing to majorly slack in the blog department. If you left a comment on Friday's post and it has not been responded to yet I am very sorry and I promise I will get to it soon! With the in-laws here this week my schedule has been even more off than it already was and I've been focusing on enjoying time with them in the evenings rather than being online.
Not that you're all waiting on the edge of your seats for my response or anything, but I try to always respond to every comment because it means a lot to me that you all read and comment on my babbling!
- Trying to decide what I should do for my one year blogiversary coming up in August. Has it really been almost a year?? Shut. up.
- Thinking I might need to cut down on my Bloglovin' follows. I always feel bad doing that but my feed is getting outta control and there are just some blogs I follow that I hardly ever or never read and I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with all of my daily reads!
- Really needing to finish planning Adam's half-birthday dinner like now, since it's coming up in about two weeks.
- Wishing Florida didn't have flesh-eating bacteria in the ocean so we could go swimming at the beach without feeling like we're risking our lives. I wish I was kidding. I realize it's not that common for people to actually contract it and die, but really, who wants to take a swim with some flesh-eating bacteria??
- Enjoying the Summer but already looking forward to cooler temps, long sleeves, boots, and pumpkin everything. I realize I live in Florida and we have at least two more months of Summer temps but let me dream.
- Honestly so ready to put the first half of this year behind me. It wasn't horrible or anything, just disappointing and frustrating in a lot of ways and I'm ready to move on.
- Looking forward to eating dinner tonight because my MIL is making her Rigatoni and OMGeeee it's so good!!
What are you up to these days?