You can never have too much of "The Carlton", amirite??
So glad this week is over! It felt a little extra long since we had Friday off last week. It kind of felt like we should have today off too, I mean why can't 4 day weeks be a thing? I can be just as productive as I am with a 5 day week. Who do we need to talk to about this? It needs to happen.
SO I just found out last night that my in-laws are coming in THIS weekend instead of next weekend like I thought and while that makes me super excited (I LOVE my in-laws, they are like second parents to me) it also makes me realize how not ready my house is! Not that they care at all, they are so laid back and cool, but I'm neurotic about it. So guess who will be cleaning tonight? This girl!
I know, you're super jealous of my crazy Friday night plans.
Other things this week:
1. I've been doing SO much better with my eating and exercise this week, and even have a healthy lunch and snack packed for today, but I'm feeling the pull of the weekend and all the yummy things I want to eat! Why is it SO hard for me to stay on track on the weekends? I feel like it's deeply ingrained in me that Friday= eat it ALL (and I don't mean celery) and that just spills over into the next couple of days and then it's Sunday night and I'm like WHOA what just happened? But seriously, since college this has happened because my friends and I would always go out on Friday nights.
2. I found a new thing to be addicted to: Amazon Prime Music. We've been Prime members for years and taken advantage of the streaming shows and movies but I JUST started exploring the music side of it this week and I am in love! I still like Pandora too, but it's been fun to try something new. I like how with Prime you can skip as much as you want (at least I haven't had a problem with skipping yet?) and how you can pick specific songs and make your own playlists. I can't wait to make one for running!
3. I'm also absolutely loving Netflix, duh. I don't know why it took us so long to get it. We've been exploring all of the options and there are SO many shows and movies I can't wait to watch! I just discovered that they have Drop Dead Diva, total guilty pleasure right there. I never got to watch any of the last season, so I don't know what happens at the end and I'm excited to be able to watch it all the way through!
4. Quote of the week: "I'm just trying to figure out if I would rather be skinny or happy." Said by me to Adam last night when trying to decide whether to order fried chicken and fries or a salad for dinner. I chose the salad. This time.
5. There's nothing like a week full of working out after two weeks of not working out to make you realize how in shape you are NOT.
Have a lovely weekend ladies!