Time to get some things off my chest:
1. You guys, I have done HORRIBLY this month on my fitness goals. Like, it's not even funny. I haven't been sticking to my nutrition, I've done ok with working out but definitely not been consistent, and my water drinking SUCKS. But somehow I have at least maintained my weight and even saw the scale move down a tiny bit last week. So I'm calling that a win.
2. I just started doing Swagbucks last week (I know, I'm just a little late to the party) and I think I have a problem. I'm on it constantly trying to win more bucks, more, more! But I want a $25 gift card, dang it! (It is probably a very very good thing I don't gamble)
3. We just got our dryer vent cleaned for the first time like, ever yesterday (I'm pretty sure you're supposed to get it cleaned regularly). But I'm super excited because that should mean that I won't have to run my dryer 12 times in order to get one load of clothes dry! Yay!
4. I figured out our food and incidentals budget for Disney the other day and it's a little bit obscene how much money we are going to be spending on food. Just food. And we aren't talking about eating at the really expensive places either!
5. Adam doesn't think I should bring any kind of purse or bag into Disney because it's so much easier to just carry your ID and stuff in your pockets and not have to worry about a bag on rides and such. And he's right, but dang it, I need my stuff! My purse is like my security blanket! Boys just don't understand how terrifying it is to think of having dry lips and no lip balm. NO LIP BALM, the HORROR.
8. I put my blog URL on my Twitter bio. This is a big step for me. I'm still kind of weirded out by people I know IRL reading my blog. Maybe I'll eventually start posting links to my blog or something crazy like that. Baby steps. (Shameless plug: if you want to follow me on Twitter, I would love it and you may do so here! I would of course follow you back! Just don't laugh at my pitiful amount of followers, I just started Twitter about a month ago because I'm not as hip and cool as you are.)
I think I'm done spilling my guts! (Eeew) Link it up!