1. Do you ever have an idea for a blog post that you think is pretty original and then you see someone else post the same idea before you have a chance and get really bummed? Yeah, me neither.
2. Yesterday I didn't pack my lunch like I usually do but I planned to order a very healthy lettuce wrap. And then there was free pizza. Guess which one I picked?
3. I've been doing so well with our budget and not allowing myself to buy any clothes for a while (because let's face it, I have way too many clothes as it is) but now I really want some Fall pieces (specifically some of the ones in yesterday's post) and I am now trying to rationalize why it makes perfect sense for me to at least get the plaid shirt and that gorgeous long-sleeved blue one (I mean it's on sale for $8!!!). Resolve is weakening.
4. I've been really forgetful lately and it's so embarrassing! I'm too young for this!
5. I've decided the thing that exhausts me the most about work is not the actual work but more the having to interact with humans all day for 5 days in a row <-------Introvert right here.
6. Some friends texted yesterday asking if we wanted to meet for dinner and although we shouldn't spend the money eating out I was like "No cooking, YES."
7. Do you ever get a haircut and feel like it takes at least a week for you to get used to styling it so in the meantime you feel like what you basically have is a mullet? Yeah, me neither.
Link it up!