- I know you feel super awkward and unsure of yourself sometimes, but guess what? Everyone else does too! Some are just better at hiding it than others.
- YOU ARE NOT FAT so stop it already with the negative self-talk. One day you will look at these pictures and think "Why in the heck did I think I was fat??"
- Don't worry about not being part of the "popular" crowd. Just enjoy the amazing friends you have and realize that being "popular" isn't all it's cracked up to be.
- Being an introvert is not a bad thing, though it may seem like it right now. It's who you are and that's ok because that's how God made you. As such, you are a great listener and extremely sensitive to other's feelings.
- These are great times, but they're not the best times of your life. It's not all downhill from here. You have many, many more exciting, joyful, and surprising times ahead.
- Stop investing so much emotional energy into boys who don't reciprocate your feelings. God's going to bring an AMAZING man into your life in just a few years, and you will be so very glad that you didn't waste your time and emotions on anyone who isn't enthralled with you the way he will be.
- Though I know you already do, appreciate and treasure the time you have with your daddy. He won't be here on this earth for as long as you think he will (though he will be there to walk you down the aisle at your wedding!)
- Keep being true to yourself and your beliefs. It will be 100% worth it, promise.
Linking up with Home of Malones and East Coast Chic for Thoughts for Thursday!