Taylor tagged me to complete this little survey about myself, because obviously I don't overshare enough as it is. Clearly I am fascinating and you are dying to know more about me, so here you go!
1. If you could up and go to anywhere in the world for the rest of the day, where would you go, who be your travel buddy, and what would you see/do there?
I would definitely go to Italy! It's one of my must-see places. More specifically, Rome. I would take Adam (duh) and we would have to see the Pantheon, the Roman Forum, and the Colosseum, eat Gelato, visit St. Peter's Basilica and all of the other amazing churches, eat pasta, and anything else we could find to do.
2. You’ve just had an insanely ridiculously tiring and stressful day at school/work/blogging in your pajamas with hot tea and macarons all day. Top 3 ways to de-stress?
2. A good book I can escape into for a few hours
3. Who do you think are the two most influential (guy and girl!) people in the world today?
Guy- Pope Francis, he's influential in both the political and religious realms.
Girl- Probably Beyoncé, she's definitely a leader in her industry, she's accomplished so much at such a young age and she inspires girls to go after their dreams!
4. What song best fits your personality?
Hmm, this is a hard one! I guess it would be "Home" by Daughtry. Because I am a total homebody and as much as I like going out with friends or traveling, my favorite place to be is home.
5. If you could re-name yourself today, what would it be?
I love my name, but if I had to choose a new one, I would say Emma. I've just always liked that name, and I think I could pull it off.
6. Best blogging tip you’ve ever received?
Interact with other bloggers! Comment on their posts, and not to get comments or follow backs, but to connect, build a relationship and get to know them better.
7. The most popular 3 websites in your computer history?
8. Go-to piece(s) in your wardrobe right now?
My grey sweater because it is always FREEZING at work and it's big and fluffy and soft and keeps me warm!
My jean jacket because so far it's been only marginally chilly outside here, so I don't need a big coat, plus it's cute and goes with everything!
My Old Navy "Sweetheart" jeans that I've had forever, they're comfy but cute, my go to on the weekends.
9. What are you most excited for right now?
Our Christmas Party!! It's this Saturday and I am kind of freaking out with all I have to do but also super excited!!
10. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever gotten?
Do the right thing, no matter how unpopular it may be.
11. Do you watch Scandal? (If not, get on that).
No, I don't, but I've heard it's good! We just don't really watch a lot of TV. If we get into a show it's usually way later after the series is over, like with HIMYM.
I'm tagging Pinky, Amanda, Biana, Nadine, and YOU! :)