Friday I wore my new cardigan to work, so of course I had to take a selfie:
|IDK what that weird blueish area is on my cardigan in the picture, it wasn't really there!|
|It was super dark in there. And Adam likes to make crazy faces at me when I try to take pics of him.|
Sunday I slept in and and watched my weekend show, Lark Rise to Candleford. I watch this one usually on Sunday mornings when Adam's out at the RC field. It's not really his kind of show.
Then I got an itch to craft and made a new wreath for the front door:
After lunch I headed out to the grocery store to grab stuff for dinner (not smart on the day of the Super Bowl, it was crazy!) and had to stop by DD for my new fav, White Chocolate Raspberry Iced Coffee.
I made some "Crack" Pretzels, per Adam's request:
And Adam grilled burgers for dinner.
|Adam's double cheeseburger :: My cheeseburger :: They ain't pretty, but they were delicious!|
Then it was time for the game! I was disappointed that Seattle lost, and with that heartbreaking interception in the end zone, ouch! But it was a pretty good game.
1. Continue cultivating a healthy lifestyle of nutritious food, regular exercise, and good rest- Yeah, I did great with this for about half the month, and then I seriously lost my drive. Starting fresh today! I think it will help me to pick a more specific goal date instead of just in the next few months. So I would like to lose 10 pounds by April 1st. (April Fool's Day, HA!) That allows for a fairly slow pace of about 1 pound a week (I'm nothing if not realistic).
2. Connect more with my family and friends OUTSIDE of social media- I feel like I did pretty well with this one! Adam and I had out first "day trip" of the year last weekend, we had dinner with friends on Friday and my Aunt and Uncle on Saturday, and I actually took a break from Facebook this month which definitely helped me focus on other things.
3. Send more snail mail- I just barely got this one done, but I did it! I sent my first snail mail card on Saturday! Last day of January but it counts!
4. Grow my blog- I did pretty well with this- worked on posting more blog related stuff to social media, got things going toward my new blog design, and worked on making connections with new bloggers.
5. Read at least 50 new (or new to me) books this year- I was a reading machine this month! Some of these were re-reads because I was getting back into a series that I had started and never finished a while ago, but I completed 7 books and am about halfway through an 8th.
How are you doing on your 2015 goals? Did you watch the Super Bowl?