And now for some confessions:
* I got on the scale on Monday morning to mark where I was at the official (re)start of my weight loss plan and it was NOT pretty. Let's just say there's nothing like a big ole scale reality check to give me just the kick in the pants I need. Turns out I can't eat everything in sight without consequences. Huh.
* I had heard about it before, but it literally just occurred to me that I can borrow e-books from the library on my Kindle instead of always having to go to the library to get them. Mind=blown. Now I do prefer "real" books and I LOVE the library, but sometimes it's nice to just grab the e-book you know? Especially if your branch never has the ONE book that you need to continue reading the series you're on.
* There are so many dramas at work right now and I just can't even.
* I was both fascinated and supremely creeped out by the giant moving lion thing Katy Perry was riding in her halftime show on Sunday night. I mean it was kind of cool, but also the red eyes and the way it moved weirded me out.
|Seriously, though, how crazy is this thing??|
* The other day I brought a can of tuna for lunch, along with some spinach and a tortilla, planning to make a wrap. When I went to the break room at lunch to make it I couldn't find the can opener! I was so bummed, that was my protein! I NEED protein or I get super hungry, or more like hangry. I looked in every drawer and cabinet and no can opener. So I just ate my sad little protein-less spinach wrap. Then later someone found it just as I was going on my afternoon break and I legit busted that tuna out for my afternoon snack, I was so happy. Do not stand between me and my protein.
Link it up lovelies!