* Do you ever get waaay too emotionally involved in a book series or TV series and when it ends you're all sad and don't know what to do with yourself? Yeah, that definitely didn't happen to me yesterday. (Note to self: In the future DO NOT finish both a book series and a TV series in the same day, you can't deal)
* On a related note, I have an irrational pet peeve about when someone sees me reading a book and asks me what I'm reading. Unless it's a really popular book that everyone knows the basic plot of I'm always like well I can tell you the title but what else do I say about it? It's a book about people and things? Like, do you want a full plot synopsis or what? I know I'm weird, I think it's because reading is a very personal thing to me and I'm afraid someone's going to judge me for my reading choices. Plus reading is my escape from the real world so I don't want to talk to people about it if that makes any sense at all.
* After a stressful phone call at work I NEEDED Starbucks so I went over lunch and they didn't have iced coffee (What???) but she said she could make me an Americano instead and now I'm straight up buzzing. Regular old drip coffee is plenty caffeine for me, espresso and water is not a good idea. You should see all of the typos right now, thank goodness for spell check.
* Adam and I have set aside this Saturday as our day trip day for January and I STILL have no idea what we're going to do. I had a couple of ideas but they're mostly all outdoors and while it has been pretty nice here so far this week I'm concerned that the weather will turn on us because it is January after all. Plus I'm trying to think of things that won't cost much because budget.
* (If you couldn't tell when I've had too much caffeine in addition to typing too fast I also type a lot of run-on sentences because I'm pretty much typing how it sounds in my head which is one long sentence with no pauses or breathing.)
* Tomorrow is my Friday! That's not really a confession I just wanted to say it.
* Today is my first day wearing my new pale pink/nude patent leather flats from Target (on clearance!) and they already have a black skid mark on the side of them from who knows what. This is why we can't have nice things. Does anyone know the best way to clean patent leather?
That's all I got for today. Link it up!