- I've already had to use white-out in my 2015 planner. ::sad face:: I really need to remember to buy some mini post-its next time I'm at the store.
- I totally cheated on my eating plan with Chili's on Monday night because Hello, College Football National Championship. Must watch, and we don't have cable, so Chili's it is. Yes, I am aware I could have ordered a lean protein and veggie and had water instead of Dr. Pepper and Quesadillas. Shut up.
(Why do spell check and auto-correct keep trying to tell me that Quesadillas is not a word?? I mean I get that it's technically another language, but come on, if we can add "selfie" to our dictionary, we can add Quesadillas.)
- I may have just taken our Christmas tree and other decorations down this past weekend. But I can neither confirm nor deny this.
- I also may not have even noticed until he told me on Saturday that Adam had taken the lights down off the house the week before. I'm real observant like that.
- Other than checking in with my 21 Day Fix group I haven't been on Facebook in a week now and I really don't miss it. I'm just kind of over it. I found myself getting easily annoyed with pretty much everything people were posting, so I decided I needed a little break. I'm trying to decide how to proceed because it is a good way to keep up with people, but should I try to keep up with people more by, I don't know, talking to them instead?? (And no, I did not announce that I was leaving Facebook and make a big deal out of it)
- Is it bad that it's only two weeks into the new year and I already want to take a day off of work?
- I'm starting to get the itch for cake decorating again. It started with Christmas and realizing I was actually enjoying the baking I did for the neighbors. Now I'm starting to look at pictures of pretty cakes again and my brain automatically starts dissecting the design and figuring out how they did it. From here it's probably only a short step to volunteering to making a cake for someone just so I can practice some new decorating technique I saw on Pinterest.
Confessions in memes: