Also I need to come up with more creative titles for these. How many different ways can one title a confession post?
1. You know those 47 cent pants I got at Old Navy last week, that are really soft and stretchy and supposed to be comfy pants? Yeah, I'm wearing them at work today with a chambray tunic, and they totally work! BEST WORK PANTS EVER.
2. I bought the skirt at Target! I went to Target after work yesterday and it had been marked down to 50%! So between the discount and the $10 gift card I had I paid $3 for it! This has been a really good shopping month.
3. Someone brought donuts to work and I politely declined, but my resolve is weakening! Must. be. strong!
4. I ran yesterday and used Map My Run for the first time in a while. I got through 2 miles and felt all proud of myself for running 2 miles without quitting (which is good for me) and then I looked at the app and my average time was about 11:00 minutes per mile. Don't most people walk a mile in that amount of time?? So sad.
5. I need to bring a covered dish and dessert to the fall festival we are going to on Friday night and I have NO idea what to bring! Must plan these things better!
6. In other procrastination news, I have yet to address my Christmas party invitations, although I did gather all of the addresses from people so that's something? I feel like as long as I get them sent out tomorrow I will be good. So we know what I'll be working on tonight!