Image Map

Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

Woo Hoo FRIDAY! 


This week actually went pretty quick for me, and I'm not mad about it. I think springing forward an hour had something to do with it, it totally threw my sense of time off but it seem to make time go faster, plus I'm really enjoying the whole staying light till 8 PM thing. 

This weekend I plan to work on finalizing my gallery wall, cleaning and organizing, and going through my clothes to get rid of the stuff I don't wear anymore (again). I'm also hoping to enjoy some relaxing time at a local coffee shop with one of my new ebooks! 

Favorite Food: 


This was on Sunday, but I'm still dreaming about these banana chocolate chip waffles and I feel like there needs to be a repeat performance this weekend. Adam will be out of town all day tomorrow, so if we do these again it would have to be Sunday, otherwise me alone + all the waffles= bad.

Favorite Purchase: 



I totally bought the flamingo shirt I talked about in my Spring Must-Haves post. I ordered it online because the store finder thingy on the website said our Targets were sold out. I got free shipping because Red Card and had $2 off so I got it for $5! 

Favorite Treat: 


Wednesday morning at work a couple of people were going out for coffee and asked if I wanted them to grab me anything (I wasn't able to leave at the time). So they very sweetly got me my iced coffee with hazelnut, and it was the perfect little hump day pick me up! 

Favorite Mail: 



I got a sample of this hair gel in a Birchbox a couple of months ago and it's amazing! It defines my curls and tames the frizz without making my hair all crunchy and gross and I love it! So I ordered the full size with my points I earned from doing the reviews on the Birchbox website, and it came this week! 

Favorite Funnies:

What it's like to have allergies: 


My life, every morning: 


But really though...


That's all I've got! Hope you all have a fantabulous weekend! 

________________________________________________________

Here's your LAST chance to enter the giveaway for $175!! It ends tonight! 









That Friday Blog Hop

10 comments:

  1. $5 for that shirt - you go girl...that's a steal!! Oh my gosh that puppy with the smells - too funny! Hope you have a great weekend girl! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may need to check out that hair gel - over the past couple of years my hair has changed and become pretty wavy if I don't style it, but of course, not in a nice way, but in a crazy-frizzy-disaster sort of way! I love discovering keepers in my Birchbox. Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those waffles....they.look.divine. and 5BUCKS for that shirt---such a steal! have a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those waffles look amazing! and yay for sweet coworkers bringing coffee! Working full time is cramping my style too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLOL that spring meme is so me!!! And that last ecard....I am there with you! Totally cramps my style!

    You scored a good deal on that top and those waffles sound delicious! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ice coffee you picked sounds amazing! I will have to try adding hazelnut next time. I always get boring stuff! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That iced coffee looks DELISH. And I also love that shirt - so cute! Good choice!!

    acupoftay.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm I would love an iced coffee and some waffles right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like an awesome week! I love a good deal so kudos to you for that shirt! Those waffles look amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha that is me every morning as well. No joke. Also that waffle looks so delish!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! :) I'd love to hear from you!

I respond to every comment through email, so if you don't get a response make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!