Image Map

Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekend Recap: Spring Forward Edition

Good monday to you all! First of all I am SO excited that I hit over 100 Bloglovin' followers over the weekend! I want to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who have followed me, and welcome to all of the new readers! I am so very thankful to all of you!

If you're new around these parts and you want to know what I'm all about, check it out here.

Now on to the weekend fun! I thoroughly enjoyed this weekend, as it is the last one for a while where Adam and I will have lots of time at home to relax and enjoy our time together. The rest of this month and into April is jam packed with RC events for Adam, a wedding cupcake job, and getting the house all spruced up for a BBQ party in April!

So we took the opportunity to eat lots of yummy food, sleep late, get some things done around the house, and even got to spend some time outside enjoying the beautiful weather!

On Friday it was rainy and gloomy all day, so I had to grab a Tiramisu Latte on my lunch to power through the day:


Friday night was dinner out and doing some shopping, then relaxing at home with our shows. 

Saturday morning I grabbed Panera for breakfast (for me) and Chick-Fil-A (for Adam) and we watched He-Man (yes, He-Man) on Hulu. Then Adam started working on getting the garage organized, and I went out shopping. I got some things to make a new Spring wreath: 


Then I succumbed to temptation and we had lunch at our favorite burger spot: 


Saturday evening was spent at home, Adam worked on the garage some more and I made my wreath: 


Sunday morning we had brunch at Casa de Strong: 

Banana Chocolate Chip Waffles, and yes, that is REAL bacon. Not even sorry. 

And I cleaned up around the house. 

Then we headed out to Fort Caroline National Memorial.  It was a beautiful, sunny day after a week of rain and gloominess, so we were itching to get outside! 


Don't mind the pained expression, that would be from the sun in my eyes. 





And we had to indulge in some goodness on the way home: 


Sunday evening I did some meal prep for the week, hoping these will be a healthy and easy breakfast to grab this week! 


And I finally made some headway on planning our gallery wall! Hoping it all comes together like it is in my head. 

And that was our weekend! Kind of wish I could press rewind and start it all over, but I guess I'll settle for Monday instead. 

Don't forget to enter the giveaway! Just a few days left! 





Bella And The City

still being molly

20 comments:

  1. What a lovely weekend! What did you think of the tiramissu latte? I was tempted by it over the weekend but was too much of a wimp to go for it! Your spring wreath looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun weekend! And I LOVE your wreath! Super super cute :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your craftiness -- that wreath looks awesome!! And so glad you got to get out of the house and explore -- that first weekend of beautiful weather is always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new wreath - you did such a great job!! Your Sunday sounds absolutely fabulous and I'm loving that gator tee you are sporting!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I haven't had a tiramisu latte, that sounds great! That wreath looks great, nice work! What a great day to explore - we love visiting historical sites, and after all that walking, a Blizzard was well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH! CONGRATULATIONS ON 100 BLOGLOVIN' FOLLOWERS!!!!!! Also. I love that wreath! so cute + springy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on 100 bloglovin followers, girl that is amazing! just remember, i was in the first 10. haha! jk.
    tyhat burger - drooling! i laughed so hard at the sun in your eyes - you look so cute, i didn't notice any pained expression!! and yum, is that a blizzard? i so want one! real bacon doesn't count on the weekends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not tried a Tiramisu Latte but I think I need to ASAP! Congrats on the 100 followers! How exciting :)

    Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! Mmmmmm burgers! Somehow my weekend did not include burgers? Crazy right?! We had decent weather too which was so exciting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the picture of you on the tree!!! Your wreath is too cute too...what a fun weekend! Congratulations on hitting 100...have a great week Julia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the BL milestone! Your wreath came out beautiful - I need to start doing some spring decorating myself! Looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That wreath looks so great! And I'm actually liking the time change because today seems to be flying by...I think it's because my body hasn't adjusted yet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the DIY wreath you created for spring! Sounds like a nice weekend especially the sleeping-in part! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your wreath is lovely! And the weather definitely looks nice--I think you guys made the right choice in planning a little outdoor adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the Bloglovin milestone! What do you think of the Tiramisu Latte? I'm intrigued by it but so far I haven't steered from my regular order...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Banana chocolate chip waffles sound delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl, that banana chocolate chip waffle! We don't have any Dairy Queens here, so we always stop when we visit family in KS, but I heard we're getting one soon. I'm in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving your beautiful blog! hoping to enter for the giveaway tonight- thanks for the chance! great photos! looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on over 100 Bloglovin followers!!! Glad I was in the first 100 so I can follow you into your greatness hehe. Your weekend looks yummy ha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks like you had a great weekend! I recently had the tiramasu latte and it was amazing... I also love the carmel flan. So addicting. Can't wait to see how the gallery wall turns out, I'm thinking about putting one in our house too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! :) I'd love to hear from you!

I respond to every comment through email, so if you don't get a response make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!