Image Map

Thursday, March 12, 2015

My Spring Must-Haves


With the warmer temps in Florida this week I have been getting very excited to break out the Spring wardrobe! As much as I love sweaters, boots, scarves, and such I'm a Florida girl at heart and about this time of year I'm ready to break out the shorts, light, flowy tops, and sandals!

Since we've been trying to keep to a budget I've been trying very hard to resist the pull of the Spring sales and "shop my closet" as much as possible. But sometimes a girl just needs something new and pretty! So I've rounded up my favorite finds that are super pretty AND super affordable! Each piece is under $30!

FYI most of these are from Target, but if you know me at all this should not shock you.

Tops:

Charming Charlie- $25
I am obsessed with florals right now (I KNOW, really original to want to wear florals in the Spring right?? I'm such a trendsetter) and I love how flowy and pretty this top is! Plus the back detail! *Swoon*

Target- $7
Ok, it's really hard to tell from this picture but this shirt is a cool mint green and there are tiny flamingos all over it. *Squee* So obviously I must have it since I live in FL and the flamingo is our state bird. Actually that's a lie, it's not our state bird. But it should be.

Target- $9 but on sale this week for $5!


These shirts are so cute and comfy and come in a bajillion colors and I want them all! Plus they are on sale this week for $5! 

Bottoms:

Old Navy- $25
I really want a pair of brightly colored pants like this, aren't they fun? 

Old Navy- $22.94
I actually have a pair of these that I bought last year and they are SO comfy! The ones I have are navy blue and I'd love to have a pair in a light, Springy color like this light blue!

Dresses/Skirts: 

Target- $27.99
Maxi dresses. Need I say more? 

Target- $19.99
I have a maxi skirt pretty much identical to this one (just different colors) that I got from Target last year and I have worn it to death so it's looking worse for wear. It's basically the closest thing to wearing pajamas or yoga pants to work without actually wearing pajamas or yoga pants to work, so I'd like to get a replacement.

Jewelry:
Charming Charlie- $13
Love the colors in this one! And such a great deal for both necklace and earrings!

Charming Charlie- $6.00

Aren't these purty?? The color and shimmer remind me of the ocean! 

Shoes: 

Charming Charlie- $29
Ok, so I may be overdoing it on the mint green a little but these are just so perfect for Spring and warmer temps! Loving the ankle strap.

Target- $16.99

Wouldn't these be so perfect to slip on with some shorts and a tshirt? They're like the epitome of Spring/Summer- cute, easy, casual, and fun!

Purses: 

Target- $29.99
Target- $22.99
Target is totally killing it with their purses lately! I have been drooling over all of these Merona purses since they first came out with them several months ago, they have such a luxurious look and feel but they are so affordable! I love all of the cute styles and bright colors, and this cobalt blue is striking! Plus I love a good crossbody! 

What are your must-haves for Spring?

Thoughts for Thursday
Hodgespodges

Beautiful Things

18 comments:

  1. Love this! Target and Charming Charlies rocks. I'm loving that striped top from Target and I need it in every single color. I've definitely out worn all of my v-necks from Victoria's Secret and am in dire need of new clothes. And is there ever such a thing of too much mint??? Nay, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your picks!! I'm gonna have to run by Target and pick up all those $5 tops -- I'm hoping just bigger sizes will accommodate this belly for a bit!! I'm also a bit obsessed with the mint color -- it's just tooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty colors and everything here would look amazing on you - especially that first top!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of this spring!!

    cute blog you have,too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of people who can wear maxi dresses. I'm too short.

    These are such cute choices. And I love Target, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Spring is finally here and it's fabulous. I love those polka dot shoes, may have to try them on and pick them up!! Flamingo should TOTALLY be our state bird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your picks!!! I am so ready to whip out my sandals but I need some new spring clothes. bad!!! Also, I can't wear maxi skirts or dresses....every single one (which is a lot) that I have tried on looks ridiculous on me. I don't get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh those target bags are so cute! and i love the flamingo tee, but i hate v necks! boo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I might need those target ked knockoffs. I can't ever buy shoes at target though, I'm like an 8.25 or something there. 8 is too small, 8 1/2 is way to big. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. you totally just convinced me to go to charming charlies. SO MANY GOOD DEALS! love that first floral top--so lovely! thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Florida is so hot, and maxi dresses are my favorite this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those mint ankle straps are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charming Charlies is a favorite for sure and those polka dot shoes...LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to wear maxi skirts, dresses, and some plazzo pants (like the black & white or navy & white--can't quite pull off the really multi colored trend). I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to wear maxi skirts, dresses, and some plazzo pants (like the black & white or navy & white--can't quite pull off the really multi colored trend). I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loooove the back on that first floral top! it's something different! And the seafoam colored jewelry is gorgeous. I'd love to have more statement jewelry!

    acupoftay.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the bright pants. I haven't brought myself to buy any yet, but the ones you have posted are lovely! Maybe that will be my first color :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love love that striped tee and those coloured pants! How cute are those Target bags as well!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! :) I'd love to hear from you!

I respond to every comment through email, so if you don't get a response make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!