Image Map

Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekend Recap: Spring Cleaning Edition

Source

Happy Monday lovelies! Isn't that wallpaper pretty? Anne pinned it and I grabbed it for my Mac's wallpaper, so love it! You can get it at the link above.

I had a very productive weekend which always makes me feel great and truly ready to face the week!

On Friday night we went to dinner with some friends at 4 Rivers, it was our first time eating there and it was SO good! I didn't get any pics of the food cause I'm a bad blogger (and though Adam is used to me taking pictures of my dinner I thought the friends we were with might be like "What the heck is she doing??") but I had a pulled pork sandwich, collard greens, and sweet potato casserole. Mmmm Southern cookin'.

After dinner we stopped by Walmart to grab a few things and I had to get some Ben and Jerry's because of course I did. I still can't find the new flavor so I stuck with one of my all time favorites:


On Saturday morning Adam left bright and early for an RC event, so I spent the morning doing some shopping. Of course I had to grab some Dunkin', I got the new Butter Pecan flavor and it was very good but I still miss my White Chocolate Raspberry. ::sniffles::


I went to Ross to look around and found the most perfect little tins for my coffee bar: 


And an ADORABLE little sun dress that I can't wait to wear! It's SO cute on, and it's a little hard to tell in this picture but it's a really pretty pale pink color with a subtle gray cross hatch pattern. Maybe I'll model it later this week and try my hand at a fashion post. That should be entertaining for everyone. 



I'm not really supposed to be buying clothes right now but it was only $9 and it's just SO SO cute. So, completely valid reasoning. 

After shopping I came home and cleaned the house and FINALLY cleaned out the inside of the car. I've been wanting to do it for MONTHS and just kept putting it off. I wiped everything down with Armor All wipes, vacuumed out the floor boards, and vacuumed and scrubbed the floor mats. I'm so glad it's done, it looks so much better! 

Then I finished getting my coffee bar set up, still working out the placement and decor of everything but I'm loving it so far! 


On Sunday we slept in and then went to lunch at Chili's, where we ate way too much chips and salsa and had Cajun chicken pasta goodness: 


We checked the mail and I got my Flamingo shirt! 

Look at the widdle flamingos! Squee!

And I got the prints and pictures I ordered for the gallery wall, I think I have everything all worked out for that, I just have to get frames for everything and it will be ready to hang! 


I also worked on the budget and got some blogging stuff done, but I still didn't go through my closet to get rid of stuff yet, boo. Maybe next weekend? 

Link it up and tell us about your weekend! 



Bella And The City


still being molly

20 comments:

  1. Girl you got A LOT done, so accomplished! Love that spring dress and that Flamingo shirt!!! Totally digging your coffee bar, you did a great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coffee bar is such a good idea! And I love the little squirrel!! I'm so jealous of how much you got accomplished -- I saw that flamingo shirt in my Target this weekend and thought about you! It is soooo cute! Glad you had such a good and Cajun pasta filled weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a productive weekend!! I love the new additions to your coffee bar area - that is so cute!! And I can't wait to see how that sundress looks - $9 is a crazy good deal! Happy Monday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute coffee bar, lady! You got so much done this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coffee bar! That dress looks so pretty, and $9 is a steal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The coffee bar is so cute and I love that dress! Perfect for the nicer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chocolate Toffee Bar Crunch?!?!? I have never had that but it sounds amazing..mmmmmm! Your new dress is so cute and I love your coffee bar!!! Those tins are fabulous! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dress is gorgeous!!! I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The coffee bar is looking great!!!! I love finding home goods at Ross that don't look Ross at all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVING those tins for your coffee bar--they look perfect!! I was so tempted to grab a flamingo shirt this weekend at my target!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your coffee bar! I'd love to try something cute and practical like that some day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. $9 is definitely a sweet deal on a sundress--it was totally worth it. Mmmm...chips and salsa at Chili's--actually, I'd be fine with chips and salsa anywhere, they are too much of a rarity here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your coffee bar. Stealing the idea. No shame.

    I can't find the Jimmy Fallon flavor anywhere. It's making me crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cute cute coffee bar tins! I love Ross because sometimes you can find real nice stuff for dirt cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those tins are adorable! Love them! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am lovinggggg your coffee bar, and badly want one! That flamingo shirt is absolute perfection. Have a great week girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the sundress and your coffee bar. Also that pasta looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Okay, I'm obsessing over those coffee tins! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please do a fashion post! Would love to see that! Also the tins you found for your coffee bar are so cute. I love them!

    acupoftay.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! :) I'd love to hear from you!

I respond to every comment through email, so if you don't get a response make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!