Image Map

Monday, March 23, 2015

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday! I enjoyed my weekend and it was mostly very relaxing. For being the first weekend of Spring the weather was kind of blah with lots of fog and overcast-ness, but we did see some sunshine. 

On Friday I finally decided to just buy the shoes so I went to buy them online (because they didn't have my size when I had looked in the store) and they were sold out of my size online! The horror! So I formulated a plan to go to another Target close to work on my lunch break and see if they had my size (Once I decide to buy something I want, nothing can stand in my way).


Obviously they did. I proceeded to wear them all weekend and I luuurve them! 

I survived the cupcake baking and delivery on Saturday and all was well. The most stressful part was driving around St. Augustine for 20 minutes trying to find a place to park that wouldn't require me to carry 9 boxes of cupcakes 3 blocks. I ended up parking in the very narrow street behind the venue and praying my car wouldn't get towed. 


After the delivery I decided I deserved Dunkin' Donuts so I stopped there for a Butter Pecan Iced Coffee. So, so good. 

I stopped by the house to change into shorts and the shoes and grab Hurley and headed out to the RC Club to hang with Adam and the gang for a bit. They were doing a special event out there this weekend so Adam was out there all day on Saturday. 




Hurley thoroughly enjoyed himself with all of the new people (and a new pup friend!) to say hi to and all of the new smells. 

Sunday morning I spent at home cleaning and doing laundry and all that fun stuff. We went out to lunch at Hurricane and I had my favorite there, the Grouper Tacos: 


After lunch we drove down to take a quick walk on the beach. It was really overcast and grey, and a little chilly, but still nice to be on the beach! 


Then, because we hadn't consumed enough calories at lunch, we stopped by the new frozen custard place at the beach. Well, new to us, it's been there since May of last year. It takes us a while to try new things. 



So yummy! 

'Twas a very nice weekend! But I'm ready to tackle Monday and kick it's butt! 



still being molly

Bella And The City

25 comments:

  1. Ah I'm so the same way when I decided to buy something!! YAY for such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parking stressing me out usually, so parking so I wouldn't have to carry all of those cupcakes! That would have been the end of me. You definitely deserved that Dunkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That iced coffee from Dunkin sounds amazing & those tacos are making my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! You got the shoes!! And I love frozen custard! Yay for being on the beach even though it was a little cold!! Glad you had such a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hungry already-- gimme the tacos!!! ;) So glad you were able to find the shoes, they are seriously so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you found your shoes, lady! They look awesome!

    And speaking of awesome those cupcakes are amazing. YOu did such a fabulous job! I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the same way with things I want to buy...once it's in my head I need to have it!! The cupcakes turned out wonderful! Sounds like the perfect weekend! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cupcakes look like they turned out fabulous! That parking situation sounds awful, too!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you found the shoes. The Buttered Pecan coffee sounds so good! I was craving pecan coffee all weekend & none of the places I went to had it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally a "treat yo-self" weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for new shoes!! I saw a ton of sandals at Target that I wanted yesterday and their shoes are buy one get one half off so I have a feeling I will be in there later this week with a hole burning in my wallet!! Those cupcakes look awesome! Sounds like a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to try that coffee. You keep mentioning it and I feel it's becoming a need at this point.

    I love those shoes! Polka dots FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh, parking always gives me anxiety! LOVe the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hooray for finding what you wanted! Those shoes are adorable btw. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who will go back and forth on if I want something and then when I decide I do, will go out of my way (such as driving to a farther away store) to make sure I get it. It's such a bad habit. I guess it saves me from splurging in the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All those cupcakes! So pretty!

    I need to get to the beach, it's been a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that you got the shoes, those are so cute! Looks like a great weekend :) Your cupcakes turned out great, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those shoes!!! So perfect! I'm jealous you made it to the beach, even though it was grey nothing beats the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those cupcakes look amazing! Great job hun!! I bet they tasted delicious too.

    I love frozen yogurt. I think that sounds like a must do thing now that the weather is warmer.

    I wish we had a beach nearby over here in Dallas, but oh well. Seems like you guys had a great weekend! Thanks for linkin' up :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Always say yes to polka dot shoes! They pull me like a magnet! :)
    Great job on the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That looks like such a great weekend! New kicks, accomplishing the baking, hanging with the peeps, all the food. Awesome! I hope you enjoy your week in a similar way!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your mention of Dunkin Donuts' iced coffee has me totally craving one now...so good! Love your updates - hope you have a fantabulous Monday and week!!

    acupoftay.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks/sounds like an awesome weekend! LOVING those shoes! Thanks for linking up with me on Monday!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are talented those cakes look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! :) I'd love to hear from you!

I respond to every comment through email, so if you don't get a response make sure you're not a no-reply blogger!